Saturday, March 20, 2004

Having a day off from work (suddenly it seems like I get so many days off, doesn't it) I want to spend it just surfing a little net and at home in front of the tv in the evening - being Saturday - it's FOOTBALL TIME! Arsenal vs Bolton tonite, baby. ARSENAL , the Gunners r champs all the way!


I want to start a new section from today where, if possible, I would introduce a BABE OF THE WEEK section. Unfortunately, since my pc is dead and I can't get a new one now or get the old one fixed for, the time being I can't do this on my website. That would be cool, with pics and stuff. Anyway, this will have to do for now.


So here she is, my first lady, the BABE OF THE WEEK for this week is .......... VICTORIA SILVSTEDT - former MISS SWEDEN & Playmate of the year & now actress. Check her out! HABAHABAHABA. Growlll!! Ok Roshan stop!


Song for the day - "Bad Love" - Eric Clapton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home